AEGEAN, based in Athens, Greece, is a member of Star Alliance Group since 2010 and a proud winner of 10 SKYTRAX World Airline awards as the ‘Best Regional Airline in Europe’. Instrumental in our success have been our employees, who seek to channel their energy and motivation into the challenging industry of aviation. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented and dedicated associates, who will become part of our family, provide services of high standards across all travel stages and contribute to the continuous improvement of our products.
If you wish to explore the exciting world of aviation, join our team!
About the new job
There is currently a job opening “Cabin Crew Member”, in the Flight Operations Department. As Cabin Crew Member your role is to ensure passengers comfort and safety during flight and provide excellent in-flight service. You create a pleasant flight experience for our guests and help passengers enjoy their time aboard and feel the Greek philoxenia. Working at Aegean Airlines is a unique experience in a cooperative, multicultural environment. Our company offers a structured professional training as a Cabin Crew Member, education in aviation safety and security, National/EU aviation legislation, as well as further career opportunities for development within the organization.
You fit, if you cover the following requirements:
- High school graduate
- Preferably holding a University degree
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Additional language knowledge (either French, Russian, Italian or German) is an asset
If you pursue your career journey with Aegean, on top of a challenging job, we offer:
- A working environment where you feel valued and appreciated
- Excellent career and development opportunities within the organization
- Flight tickets
- Private health insurance scheme
- Other benefits will be offered according to the role