Career Opportunity in BMW Austria Bank GmbH – Athens Branch
BMW Austria Bank GmbH – Athens Branch is one of the BMW Group companies offering high quality financial services products to BMW Group dealers and customers such as wholesale and retail financing, insurance programs as well as supporting the aim of the National Sales Company BMW Hellas AE.
The Company is interested to hire a man or a woman for the position of:
Accounting and Cash Management Specialist.
The position is based in Athens, Greece and is offering the opportunity to talented and motivated candidates, to work in a multinational and a challenging environment. The reporting line is to the Accounting Manager.
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable activities (postings, payments, reconciliations).
- Preparation of monthly reporting to BMW Bank Austria according to AT-GAAP for regulatory reporting purposes.
- Preparation of local tax obligations.
- Maintain and reconcile the register of inventories and fixed assets.
- Monitoring of accrual / provision postings.
- Monitoring of Cash Management and funding needs.
- Cooperation with external and internal auditors.
- Participation on accounting processes review and improvements.
- Awareness of any changes in accounting and tax legislation and proactively taken the necessary measures.
- Accomplishment of assigned project tasks and ad hoc management requests.
The ideal candidate’s profile consists of:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Knowledge of GR-GAAP, IFRS and Tax regulations.
- Work experience in accounting, ideally in the Banking Sector, Financial Services or leasing companies.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of MS Office (esp. excel) and accounting software (IFT/SAP system).
- Fluent in Greek and English.
The Company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects supported by continuous training and skills development.